30 dager pengene tilbake garanti
Gratis frakt i Norge
Tilgjengelig 24/7 for alle dine spørsmål
- That's magic! Healthy homemade burger patties -- Prepare your favorite burger patty recipes at home and impress your family and guests! The Hamburger Meat Mold is suitable to create delicious food with their own hands. Also great for projects with your kids! If you are hosting a party, you can be going to purchase five to save yourself some time. Thirty perfect sliders at one time.
The Hamburger Meat Mold is made of food-grade silicone, 100% BPA FREE, which got FDA and LFGB certification, safe to make various kinds of food. More perfect for your health than other cheaper brands.
Our silicone burger press is very versatile, perfect for making and storing burger patties. It can also be used to freeze any soft foods such as garlic butter, herbs, soap, ice cubes with fruit juice, baby food, etc, the possibilities are endless!
HEAT RESISTANT AND REUSABLE
Heat Resistant (-60°C to 260°C), reusable and unbreakable. Non-stick material allows for easy release and simply clean, and dishwasher/microwave/oven/freezer safe.
5-in-1 PERFECT DESIGN
Each compartment holds approximately 1/4 pound （4 fl oz）of ground meat (full tray holds approximately 1.2 pounds, total 20 fl oz) allowing you to make multiple patties with one tray. You can enjoy 5 hamburger one time.
EASY TO USE AND CLEAN UP
Easily pop out a couple of frozen burger patties directly onto the barbecue. The burger press keeps them separate and they don't stick. It worked great on making the burgers, sealed up easily, froze correctly.
- 1, Fill bottom tray, don't overfill.
- 2, Place lid over a bottom tray, press down firmly across the lid to seal.
- 3, Once sealed, freeze or refrigerate.
- 4, Flip tray over and open up from the bottom side to easily remove the patties. Ready to grill!
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.